|With the latest LASER dentistry Finesse Dental is able to provide you the most routine soft tissue surgery without the need for a scalpel.
Laser therapy can also be used to reduce the symptoms of painful ulcers, reduce bacterial buildings in chronic periodontal diseases and cosmetically contour the gum line with little or no bleeding.
Soft Tissue Laser Procedures includes:
- Gum Reshaping: The Laser can reshape the gum tissue to expose a healthier tooth structure. This can provide a stronger foundation for the placement of crowns.
- Gingivectomy: The removal of loose diseased gum tissue can be done very easily right here at our surgery. The Laser not only removes the inflammed and bleeding tissue but helps to destroy the bacteria caused by the gum disease.
- Gum Lifting: Dental lasers can reshape gum tissue to expose healthy tooth structure and improve the appearance of a gummy smile.
- Soft Tissue Folds: Dental lasers may be used for the painless and suture-free removal of soft tissue folds often caused by ill-fitting dentures.
- Benign Tumors: Dental lasers may be used for the painless and suture-free removal of benign tumors from the gums, palate, sides of cheeks and lips.
The Benefits of Laser Dentistry:
- Laser dentistry allows the patient to have greater comfort during the procedure which is so important.
- Laser Dentistry helps reduce any swelling and bleeding after the procedure.
- The Laser gives greater accuracy when removing soft tissue from around the tooth to enhance your smile.
- The high energy light of the Laser inhibits bleeding and promotes quicker healing of the tissue while creating a constant sterilised environment during the procedure.
- Damage to the surrounding tissue is minimised.
|For more information on Laser Therapy, please call 02 8824 4800 or contact us online.