Over time, many of us find ourselves with teeth that are no longer structurally sound. It may be due to decay, cracking of enamel, trauma, loss of fillings or root canal therapy. In some cases, one or more teeth may be unrestorable leaving a space between remaining teeth.
- used for strength, durability and tooth stability, or for cosmetic reasons to enhance the appearance of a tooth.
- a covering that goes completely around a tooth.
- custom-made for each individual patient and can be matched to existing teeth making them a favorable cosmetic dental treatment option.
Finesse dental offers a range of crown restoration services. All crowns are created using the latest advancements in digital technologies, are virtually unbreakable and hold, excellent long term durability and are more aesthetic than metal occlusion or full-cast crowns.
- used to replace one or more missing teeth
- help prevent remaining teeth from rotating or shifting into the empty space.
- if left untreated, the imbalance caused by missing teeth can result in a bite which may lead to further decay or gum disease and can trigger teeth grinding.
We offer a wide range of crown and bridge restoration services. All crowns and bridges at Finesse Dental come with warranty are made from TGA-approved materials, and are 100% Australian made by fully trained dental technicians using the latest equipment.
Who is suitable for the procedure?
- Chipped tooth
- Cracked of fractured tooth
- Missing permanent tooth
- Significant tooth decay
Broken or cracked tooth? Crowns can save your tooth!
Do you have gaps in your smile? Experience the transformation dental bridges can offer you!
BOOK your FREE consult for cosmetic dental treatment and be one step closer on improving the appearance of your smile! Call us now on 8824 4800 or contact us online or visit our website for more details.