ZOOM teeth whitening is perfect if you want a whiter and brighter teeth. It is the best choice as options available are tailored to fit your individual lifestyle!
What is Zoom tooth whitening?
- It uses whitening gels in order to remove stains and lighten any discolouration within your teeth that has been caused by age, smoking or drinking coffee, tea, red wine or colas.
- The gel will be activated by an advanced power chair side lamp to stimulate the hydrogen peroxide that will lighten your teeth. This will liberate the oxygen on your teeth, allowing it to enter the enamel and dentin.
- Zoom teeth whitening is a professional treatment, so you will need to visit your dentist to ensure you remain safe throughout. Your dentist can also ensure you get the correct treatment type and strength to suit your individual needs e.g lifestyle and level of sensitivity.
How long does it take?
- First, your dentist will need to do a comprehensive examination to ensure your mouth, gums and teeth are healthy.
- The process will take around 45 minutes, although it is recommended you have a regular teeth cleaning beforehand as this will lead to better results.
Does Zoom teeth whitening work?
- It can be used to make your smile up to eight shades lighter, but its effectiveness can vary from person to person.
How much does Zoom whitening cost?
- At Finesse Dental, Zoom- in chair whitening will cost around $550.00.
Why should people get Zoom teeth whitening at Finesse Dental?
- Dentists at Finesse Dental are well trained in Zoom teeth whitening and will be able to provide you with top-quality service and advice about how to maintain whiter and healthier teeth.
- Call us at 02 8824 4800 and BOOK now for a FREE CONSULT!